COVID 19 Update
Dear Guests and Friends,
We have implemented new policies (below) to keep our guests and staff safe. These policies are meant to limit personal contact, adhere to the social distancing guidelines and ensuring the safety of our guests and our staff:
- ALL guests are required to wear a face mask or face covering during check-in and while outside of their room.
- We ask that all guests practice social distancing of 6 feet between themselves and staff - if you need to speak with us in person, we require you to wear a face mask or face covering and keep a minimum of 6 feet distance.
- Our seasonal courtyard pool and our fitness gym will remain closed until further notice.
- There will be no housekeeping service during your stay. We will leave extra towels and other essential items outside of your room upon request.
- Prior to your arrival, all areas of your room are sanitized, including remotes, doorknobs, surfaces, coffee makers, etc.
- The hotel is staffed 24 hours a day and we are here to assist you. Please call the front desk for assistance. If you need to speak with us in person, we require a minimum of 6 feet between our staff and guests.
- We perform frequent cleaning in high traffic areas such as the lobby, entrance doors, elevators, front desk check in counters, break rooms and lunch areas.
The well-being of our guests and staff is our highest priority. We will continue to provide you with updates as necessary.
Thank you for your business. Stay safe and well!
The Z Hotel Jack London Square Team